Roger Shoaf

Default best starting point to build a homebrew centrifuge?

I don't think he was going to use the centerfuge for making beer.
"Homebrew" seems to be used as a synonym for homemade.

"Peter Huebner" wrote in message
t...
In article . com,
says...
i have in mind a project which would require some medium amount of
centrifuging batches of materials. Industrial centrifuges are too
expensive.

I thought to start with a washing machine, it's a decent volume of spun
space, and they are relatively cheap.

Anything even better? Willing to spend as long as
results/incremental-dollars margin is positive.

What on earth do you want a centrifuge for w.r.t. homebrewing?
I've done it for years without ever seeing the need, and we have two
boutique breweries around, one in the valley and one in the village and
neither of them ever owned a centrifuge (nor do the large commercial
German breweries I've visited)?!?

-P.