DanG

Default shop music?

For a little humor and some function and maybe some truth for
people forced to listen to your version of music how about
mounting it on a toilet seat and hanging it on the wall. The lid
will protect your treasure from dust, debris, and flying objects.

I have a picture of our secretary mounted in a really nice oak
seat. I sure hope someone always remembers to put the lid down if
they see her coming.

I had to cut one in half to frame a picture of my half assed BIL
(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I've been following this NG since about 1994 and haven't noticed
this coming up. I listen to music in my shop, like many guys.
Can't stand the radio, so I make MP3 CDs with about 150 songs on
each of 'em and play them through a little Walkman-type player,
into some Bose self-powered speakers. Works great, but I need a
better stand for the player. Anyone designed one? Should protect
it from chips and dust, but be very accessible and very
stable. - GWE