Peter Wiley

Default pallet jack repair - parts avail? special tools needed?

In article , Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:41:31 GMT, Ignoramus21085
wrote:

On 25 Oct 2005 14:28:17 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:09:38 GMT, ~Roy wrote:
I have pulled maybe 4 or 5 out of Wally Worlds dumpsters in the last
year or so.......all any of them needed was axles on the front
rollers.....easy fix....no money out of my pocket just time, and I can
sell em for $75 fairly easy.

You anywhere near Milwaukee, Roy? I wouldn't mind having a pallet jack
(Iggy, you got one?)

No, I have no space for a pallet jack. I am trying to get rid of Stuff
now rather than get more Stuff. I am actually ****ed (as my wife is,
as well) that I use up so much of the garage space for various crap. I
need to sell stuff.

For handling palletized stuff, I use other MH equipment such as crane
and hoist. I have various rollers that can also help move stuff in a
pinch.

Did I forget to say that I am ****ed off by lack of usable space?

Oh oh...his obsession has mutated....

Which is pretty much typical of our breed.

Yeah. That's why I have a container full of tools at work while I get
ready to build a 16.2m by 13.2m workshop. Hopefully it won't fill up
before I run out of interest, but the flip side is I'd finally have
space for a big planer, and I know where there is one sitting....

PDW