..p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Is my house at danger?

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:40:39 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"Todd H." wrote in message ...
"Kim" writes:

Thanks for the reply. It is very hard for me to measure the tilt, since
it is covered by carpet. Acturally, they are subfloor. But I can feel
the uneven of it.

A long, say, 4' inexpensive level laid across the carpet, a right
angle, and a protractor would be sufficient to quantify how
significant the issue is.

The level can be reused for installing shelves. :-)

Maybe.
Just today I used my 4' level to draw a line down some drywall I was going
to cut. Just for the heck of it I checked with a plumb bob. The damn level
is off by about 2 degrees! Used it for years, I wonder how much damage I
have done...

You want to know the degree of damage ?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/