Stormin Mormon

Default Door Lock

I saw something a long time ago. Clamshell kind of thing, that goes over a
door knob. Had a double bitted Chicago key to unlock the clamshell.

Never actually saw one in person, so I don't know if they still exist.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Anupam" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I am sorry if this is not exactly relevant to this group, but I would
be really thankful if I could an info about this :

I have an existing door knob (infact 2) in my room and I need a lock
for them..I dont want to drill or do anything with the door or with the
walls. Are there any products in the market which would fit on the door
knob as it is, for locking it ?

I'll be thankful for your reply.

Regards
Anupam

P.S If you think this message is more relevant to some other group from
where I can get more information, can you please recommend me one ?
Thanks !