Robatoy

Default Thread running off the rails.

In article ,
Tom Watson wrote:

2000 Young Americans have now died since the beginning of this "War".

Why is it important to post this here?

[snipped for brevity]

I really, really, really, really try VERY hard to stay out of these
types of discussions...

BUT....

Once in a blue moon, I stumble upon an article that sums up a few of my
sentiments. This article (rant) will likely get the author killed as he
****es off just about every religion on the planet, but dammit, he makes
you think. (Made *me* think, anyway..but then again..I had time to think
today.)
I don't see this article as anything more than a poignant illustration
just exactly how ****ed up we all are...depending where you come from,
of course. Killing for peace has always been difficult for me to
reconcile, even though I acknowledge the need for it sometimes.

http://tinyurl.com/82v3l

or

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-u...an-mu_b_9349.h
tml