Default OT Post Current Count - As Of 10/25/05

That's a good question. Unfortunately, no one I know has an answer. The
problem seemingly was smaller and less vicious before we invaded Iraq
2-1/2 years ago.

I think it was the 1972 Olympics when I first took real notice of how
vicious things could get outside of a war zone. But when I saw the
Iranians dancing in the streets in 1979 it started to dawn on me that
this might be more then a Jew thing. On oct.23 1983 I watched as
over 200 of my brothers where killed in a terror attack. Fast forward
to 2001;Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar issued an edict against
un-Islamic graven images and blows up two colossal Buddhas. Next big
thing to come down is the Two Towers.
I think Islamic Terror was vicious long before Iraq.
The Jihad laid forth by Osama and being waged by his followers is
based on and fueled by their view of Islam.
I don't think there is anywhere to hide or a policy that can save us
from acts of terror, the US is a marked country.

Ed