Ron Moore

Default shop music?

Grant,
I think I would mount it on the wall. Speaker wires could run a ways if
necessary. A swing up lid would protect it from the shop elements and the
wall mount keeps it out of the way. You could always slot the bottom of the
box/shelf for airflow if the unit gets warm at all. So, what kind of music
soothes your savage beast when the stress needs relief?????
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I've been following this NG since about 1994 and haven't noticed this
coming up. I listen to music in my shop, like many guys. Can't stand the
radio, so I make MP3 CDs with about 150 songs on each of 'em and play them
through a little Walkman-type player, into some Bose self-powered
speakers. Works great, but I need a better stand for the player. Anyone
designed one? Should protect it from chips and dust, but be very
accessible and very stable. - GWE