Dave Lyon

Default McMaster-Carr catalogs

Since M-C does not send them to just anyone, I've seen people pay lots
for current and vintage ones (on ebay). I figure I'd offer these old
ones to cover postage and the trips to the PO if anyone wants them.
But since nobody is giving me an offer, maybe I'll toss 'em too.

When I first started my company, I couldn't get them to send me one either.
Every time I requested one (with an order) they told me they were out, but
I'd get one soon. After nearly a year of this, I told them that Grainger
probably had a catalog I could use. Within a week, I had 2. Now I get 2 more
every year.

BTW, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I really was surprised. I figured with
the internet so handy, I was the only one left that liked to use the paper
version.