Bruno

Default McMaster-Carr catalogs

"Dave Lyon" wrote:

"Bruno" wrote in message
.. .
I have a couple of McMaster-Carr catalogs...
#100 (1994) like new condition
#102 (1996) almost like new, some markings on the cover

$15/bo each, and that includes shipping priority in the US.

if interested, email me at azbrunoATyahooDOTcom

You're kidding! You mean those books that I throw away every year have
value?

Since M-C does not send them to just anyone, I've seen people pay lots
for current and vintage ones (on ebay). I figure I'd offer these old
ones to cover postage and the trips to the PO if anyone wants them.
But since nobody is giving me an offer, maybe I'll toss 'em too.