Andrew Gabriel

Default Where and what price for scafold tower ?

In article ,
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" writes:

How much is it to rent scaff for a day?
A bloke I know rents out his cherry picker if thats the correct terminolgy
for it, basically a hydraulic lift wagon for £75 a day.

I had proper scaffolding put up at the back of my house,
and that was £400 for 4 weeks, and £15/week thereafter.
It was complicated by having to go round 2 corners and over
a single storey roof. I have a quote for the front which is
simpler of £300, which I'll be doing next summer. It was
so much easier than using a ladder, which is what I've done
in the past.

Prices seem very location specific. My brother asked about
the same in London, and the figures pretty much had an extra
'0' on the end.

--
Andrew Gabriel