Swingman

Default OT Post Current Count - As Of 10/25/05

"Upscale" wrote in message

Glad your day is nice. Our up here in Ontario, Canada is about 4° F. with

lot of rain. And that's good weather for this time year. Sincerest wish is
to win the lottery and move down to a temperate part of the US. Been

trying
to figure out which part of your country is warm, but not really hot,
doesn't usually have anything colder than 45° F., no floods, earthquakes,
tornadoes and the least incidence of any sort of climatic catastrophe.

Not that you wouldn't be welcome, but I don't think Texas would fit your
requirements of temperate. As for the rest, be a good boy and maybe in the
afterlife, Pleasantville ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/05