Todd Fatheree

Default Replacement Delta CS motor

"jwoo" wrote in message
oups.com...
My 34-444 Delta CS motor just gave up the ghost and I was wondering if
anyone knew any good places or websites to find a good replacement.
Delta is currently pricing replacement motors at $250, but I imagine
there's others selling Delta, Leeson and Baldor motors for far better
prices. I'm in the Chicago area if it helps.

TIA
jwoo

A couple of years back, I needed a single-phase motor for a Delta DJ-20
jointer. I looked all over online and such and ended up finding what I
needed at Farm-n-Fleet (I'm in the Chicago area myself). Now, the motor I
needed had a pretty standard 56 frame, so that made it easier...i don't know
what you will need. So, my advice is to make the drive to Sycamore and
visit the Farm-n-Fleet. While you're there, buy some Carhartts and a cattle
prod. Afterwards, go another 10 miles and buy some wood at the Kirkland
Sawmill.

todd