BB

Default Bessey Clamps on Amazon - Watch your shipping

They will charge sales tax for any state that they have a business nexus in
.. . .

WA, ND (Toolcrib???), NV (shipping) et al....

"Rick Stein" wrote in message
I recently ordered stuff from Amazon and was surprised to be charged
sales tax. Is that normal?

R.

D Steck wrote:
If you ordered your Bessey Clamps on Amazon for $99.00 and selected free
shipping, you better check your invoice. They have a bug in their

website
code that even though you select the super saver shipping (and that's

how
it's shipped) they still charge you $9.99 for shipping.

I caught it and called them on it. By the way, good luck finding the

phone
number - they make it impossible to call them.

I already tossed it but call 800-555-1212 to get their number. It's not

on
their website that I could find.