Jason

Default [I] EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

In article , "Diane
L" wrote:

Jois wrote:
"Jason" wrote in message
[snip]

That's a great suggestion and I may do it. I took a course related to
evolution while in college and I have not seen any new information
about evolution in any of the recent posts that provided new
data that I have not seen before.

[snip]

I don't know what pratchett is but what would you expect to learn
about what is new or old or anything else about evolution in
woodworking, medical pathology, or celebrity gossip?

Pratchett is a British fantasy author whose works include a novel
featuring a God of Evolution and who has co-authored 3 books about
science, the 3rd of which is subtitled /Darwin's Watch/. Given that,
and the fact that anything Pratchett fans are interested in is on-topic
for afp, there's no real problem with the thread being posted here.
If I knew in which group Jason is (or indeed you are) reading I'd
cut the crosspost down to just that group and afp.

Diane L.

Diane,
sci.med.pathology
I tried posting a message at talk.origins but it did not appear. I have
had that same problem with another newsgroup so it's possible that it's a
problem related to my internet service provider. It appears to be the best
newsgroup related to the evolution vs. ID debate.
Jason

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.