Andrew Mawson

Default Precise grinder

"Dick" wrote in message
Hello all, I have a Precise Grinder with a long neck for doing

internal
grinding I imagine. It is variable speed from 0 to 45,000 rpm and

can be
mounted on a lathe or mill. I just miked the spindle where the stone

is
mounted and it is .395 ths. Now my question is: where do you look

for stones
for this dude? I've been looking at MSC and Enco and a few other

places on
the internet but all the stones are way to large. I've got a couple

of
carbide drill bushings that need to be ground down to .642 od from

..675 od
to use as sanding mandrills.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Dick

--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at

Dick,

No you'll never find the stones (really wheels or points) - the thing
is junk - I'll do you a big favour and pay the carriage for you to
send it to me GGG

AWEM