Default Where and what price for scafold tower ?

On 2005-10-25, wrote:

wrote:
I would like to buy a tower rather than a ladder. Mainly for safety
reasons.

I need to replace the guttering and paint the windows. I've not had
much luck with screwfix. It seems they charge £169 per section. Is
this right ?

I got one of these; http://www.scaffold-towers.co.uk/index2.html

Well, I checked out the website - as a reference they claim
"as supplied to Chunky Chicken" (among others)

So I've got to ask: why would Chunky chicken need scaffolding towers?
Maybe another question would be: who is chunky chicken, and does he
fix guttering?

I googled 'chunky chicken' and it seems to be a variety of soup.
Doesn't help much.