Jay Pique

Default Bessey Clamps on Amazon - Watch your shipping

B a r r y wrote:
Roy Smith wrote:

Yes, they do hide the number pretty well, which I find rather obnoxious.

That's called a web-based, rock bottom pricing model. G

Pretty much the most expensive thing a retail outlet can do is have an
employee TALK to a customer.

Ever try to call eBay?

I'm becoming more accustomed to using the internet for my customer
service needs. An excellent example is Intuit software. They are
testing a system wherein you send an email describng your problem and
someone will call you back at a phone number you provide within 60
minutes. I used it and it worked flawlessly. They responded after 20
minutes, they already had the answer and there was zero frustration on
my part.

JP