Dave Hinz

Default pallet jack repair - parts avail? special tools needed?

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:41:31 GMT, Ignoramus21085 wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 14:28:17 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You anywhere near Milwaukee, Roy? I wouldn't mind having a pallet jack
(Iggy, you got one?)

No, I have no space for a pallet jack. I am trying to get rid of Stuff
now rather than get more Stuff.

Yeah, I know, that's why I was hoping you had one.

I am actually ****ed (as my wife is,
as well) that I use up so much of the garage space for various crap. I
need to sell stuff.

I'm filling a bin right now, and one of these days I'm gonna have an
ebay-listing-orgy of activity.

For handling palletized stuff, I use other MH equipment such as crane
and hoist. I have various rollers that can also help move stuff in a
pinch.

Did I forget to say that I am ****ed off by lack of usable space?

Couple times, yes. Understood completely. Stuff expands to exceed the
space available. Iggy's Law, I think, isn't it?

Dave Hinz