Fred McKenzie

Default Help identifying these resistors from a speaker crossover

In article .com, "VH"
wrote:

Help! my tweeter on my expensive speaker is silent. These resistors are
sticking out of the potted crossover and I'm hoping that replacing them
will get things back in order.

Here is a link to a picture of the resistors. Click on the picture to
enlarge it.

http://homepage.mac.com/vhuang/resis...toAlbum18.html

V.H.-

The 3.20 resistor is connected on the right side to a terminal that
appears to have two other wires connected. The 3.20 appears to be the one
on the bottom of the stack. Many times I've seen a similar situation
where the one on the bottom did not get soldered. At first it works
because the wire is touching the terminal, but over time an open
connection develops.

Fred