Toller

Default Why are a couple breakers on my panel oily?

wrote in message
Someone over greased the electrical panel. You should only put 3 or 4
squirts from a grease gun into eack grease fitting on the breaker box.
I have seen people pump the grease gun until the entire box is filled
with grease. One guy put in so much grease it was coming out every
outlet in the house and some of the lightbulbs were even filled with
grease. Remember, you are only lubricating the wires so they dont
squeak when they fill with electricity.

I was about to ask you what the hell you were talking about, but I kept
reading.