none

Default HELP! with self-closing cabinet hinges...doors are staying open,not closed!

Maybe someone has had this problem before...I'm trying to replace some
20 year old hinges on my bathroom cabinets. The new hinges are standard
self-closing hinges from Lowes. 3 screws into the door, 2 into the
frame, and the holes line up fine.

The problem is that the hinges hold the doors slightly open instead of
closed. There is anywhere from a 1/8" to 1/2" gap.

A previous owner replaced the hinges on the kitchen cabinets, and some
of them have the same problem!

I've looked at it, but can't figure out what to do to fix it. Something
weird is going on - I can't be the only person to have this problem.

Please HELP!

Thanks!