Jeff

Default LV Lighting in Bathroom

Either go for a three / two split or individuals for your transformers.
Individuals will help disperse heat around the void in which they are
fitted, but if you wish a centrally located position for ease of

maintenance
then go for a three / two split using two electronic PSU's. I advise a
three / two split arrangement In case you have any problems with one

circuit
and this will still allow you to have some light to get by until it's

fixed.

So, are you saying buy one 0-105w electronic transformer and use a junction
box to split the output to two LV lights and likewise use a 0-150w
transformer with a similar arrangement supplying the remaining 3 lights? If
this is what you suggesting should you use 5A junction boxes or can you use
porclean connectors?

The reason I'm asking is I'm not upto speed on best practise for wiring this
sort of light.

Thanks for you help.

Jeff