Todd H.

Default Roofer's Contract Spec'ed #30 felt paper, but used #15 instead -- Suggestions?

"Nehmo" writes:

Most of the time they post anonymously because they're cowards. I know;
I've done it a few hundred times.

Lots of sons try to compensate for years of inconsiderateness to mom by
posing as her saver from some third party. Often these kids are still
getting money form mom.

I dunno there Nehmo... I think we have a new poster child for the
Blame the Victims League of Unsubstantiated Claims and Prejudices.

Point is, you unfairly attacked a guy whose trying to do some research
or brainstorming to keep his mother from being taken by a roofing
contractor. If someone is strategizing how to rectify a given
situation, that they post anonymously and don't name names actually
keeps a card in their hand that they can play in the futu that is,
the value of a disatisfied customer being able to say "I'd really like
to avoid having to make a big deal about this situation not being
resolved. I'm sure you have spent a lot of effort trying to build a
good name/reputation for your company. And, well... let's just say
that I have the ability to make a LOT of noise if this isn't
resolved."

To hold that card rather than playing it at this point isn't
cowardice, nor is it an indication of being dependent on Mom, it's
simply reasonable and intelligent.

But, I do have to say, you've given us some interesting insight into
your psyche, and perhaps past/present experiences with such an
interesting view on the world.

Tell us about your childhood.

Best Regards,
--