mac davis

Default Using coloured LDD

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:02:20 -0700, "Leif Thorvaldson" wrote:

it was Smart & Final's house brand.. my wife decided that the 5 gallon
size was
a good deal... had it mixed 1:3 in plastic containers...

mac

Ah, hah!! When a potion is being mixed, one should follow the directions.
When it calls for eye of newt and toe of frog, it is not asking for eye of
round and pig's knuckles! The elixir of Kirkland Brand LDD, is strongly
suggested in the World-famous treatise and no warranties or guaranties are
implied or promised. *G* In my experience, the ratio is best left at 1:1,
although others have claimed success with a lesser amount of LDD.

Leif

yup... I asked her to get me a gallon on her next trip to costco... she
"compared" a gallon of that to a 5 gallon can of the S&F stuff and went for the
"better deal"..

the 2 worst things that a wife can say in a store... "it's cute" or "it's on
sale"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing