John

Default Anyone here have the Rockler router table & fence?

While I did not buy the router table shown in your link, I do have their
table top and fence that I used on a cabinet I built. The fence was
perfectly square. I would check the tabletop to make sure is flat before
returning the fence just to make sure so you don't have to make a second
trip.

John

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yesterday I bought a Rockler router table and fence:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=894

I began assembling the fence, and noticed it seemed to "rock" on
itself. (Hence: Rockler?)

I put my Starret up against the blue aluminum sub-fence and it was so
far out of square I just sat there stunned. I'm figuring it's about 87
degrees.

Now, mind you, I very much like the Rockler store I go to. They're
good people, and they stand behind their products. I've already talked
to them on the phone about this, and they said just bring in the fence
and we'll get you a good one.

But here's my question: If the fence is THREE degrees out of square,
what can I expect from the rest of the quality?

Can anyone else here attest to some experience with this table?

TIA.