Lobster

Default Adding restrictor to existing uPVC window

Rick Dipper wrote in message . ..

I had a HUGE window issue, the BCO wanted one thing, the planner a
different thing. To save another argument, I was tired of moths of
these two arguing, I purchased two windows, and swaped them in and out
depending who I expected to turn up next. The other window was always
left on the floor.

What I suggest you do is go down to the local rehau factory, buy a
window the BCO likes, swap it over. When she won't come back again,
put your nice window back in.

Wow - one way of sorting it I suppose! In my case the existing window
isn't particularly special though; I'm merely trying to avoid having
to buy and fit a replacement, a little add-on accessory would be much
cheaper and easier if such a thing exists, which is looking unlikely
at the moment :-(

Thanks anyway
David