RedOnRed

Default BG GAS Replacement Boitler Quote Received

"mark harrison" wrote in message

BG came round yesterday to quote to replace our old 30 ry old gravity
system (glow worm hide away) with a new combi.
After we explained our requirements and the extension proposed for the
property they proposed the following boiler.

Worcester Greenstar 440 Highflow - 201/min, 60l primary store, twin tap
operation.
So the best bit, with the removal of our old system, quite a bit of
additional pipework, external bricking up, removal of all old tanks,
new radiator valves and wirless control comes to - £4156 (boikler price
in BG paperwork was £2.2k)

Thoughts and opinions on the quote please.

Mark

--
mark harrison

We had the same work plus more done in April for around £2200.

It included all you've been quoted for plus 7 day progammer, new rad,
cylinder stat, room stat, 6 or so rad stats, power flush etc.

Do what we did...go to the Worcester Bosch web site

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/ind...&from_id=10364

and use the Find An Installer link. It will then give you a local WB trained
and recommended installer. Ours was very good and quoted me happy.