Christopher Tidy

Default pallet jack repair - parts avail? special tools needed?

Ignoramus5533 wrote:
I would not mess with getting broken pallet jacks and repairing
them. Just not worth the time. You can get a working one for $140.

If, contrary to my advice, you decide to acquire a broken pallet jack,
do not pay more than $5.

But do bear in mind that pallet jacks aren't all born equal. Some will
prove rugged and durable and others will fall to bits if you use them a
lot. If you find a good quality jack with a simple fault, you could be
on to a winner. But it's a project for someone with an abundance of time
and ingenuity and little money. Ask around and you might get a broken
jack free.

Chris