Jois

Default [I] EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

"Jason" wrote in message
[snip]

That's a great suggestion and I may do it. I took a course related to
evolution while in college and I have not seen any new information
about evolution in any of the recent posts that provided new
data that I have not seen before.

[snip]

I don't know what pratchett is but what would you expect to learn about what
is new or old or anything else about evolution in woodworking, medical
pathology, or celebrity gossip?

Talk Origins is the place to discuss evolution and ID and Creationism - try
there.

Back yourself out of these other newsgroups, it is just plain rude to push
your religious beliefs in these other groups.

Josie