RBM

Default Basic Home Electrical Question

I know Chris, I'm just trying to impress that on the OP. Reading some of his
questions and responses, I just don't want him to be believing that neutrals
are always benign
"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to RBM rbm2(remove :
No, it has already gone through a resistor. It's a return seeking its
neutral or ground to complete its circuit, and this fella needs to
understand that if he gets in between it he's going to get hurt.

Right.

Still, for all intents and purposes it is a hot. You're not going to
find a significant difference between the lethality or voltage of
a direct-from-panel hot, and one that's gone through a lightbulb on
the way (if it's disconnected from neutral).
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est