william_b_noble

Default $29.95 angle drill: tool review

I don't get it - for your purposes, why don't you buy a pneumatic angle
drill and be done with it - they will outlast an electric drill in this
application, are cheaper, and run cool?

"mac davis" wrote in message
On 20 Oct 2005 08:43:53 -0700, "robo hippy" wrote:

There was a posting about angle drills in August, and Ted mentioned an
angle drill from JM Tools in Riverside, CA. Being totally skeptical (I
mean how could they make a drill that sells for 1/5 the cost) that it
could even come close to the Sioux/Milwaukee angle drills, I figured
that what the heck, for $30, I couldn't go wrong.