Kevin Miller

Default Using coloured LDD (for COC eyes only)

Arch wrote:
My respects Capt'n Miller, sir.

Being sent to the Captain's mast to have my stripes stripped in front of
the assembled Order ain't fun. I am sorry my cordial performance
embarrased COC. Somebody put soda in my scotch before 'The Post'. The
only apology I make now is to The Order of COC. To anyone else reading
without permission, HAH!

Well, what the heck. We'll let this one slide, since I'm in a
particularly good mood tonight. Just try not to overdo it on the soda
next time.

Hmmm, this cordiality stuff seems to be more catching than the asian
bird flu and I didn't have any soda or scotch. Now ya got me worried...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb