Default Florida tourists warned that locals could shoot them.

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ive been shot twice. First time I didnt know it until after things
ramped down. Second time, the kid with the bb gun knocked me right
off my feet when he shot me in the ass from 40' away.

I've been shot once. BB gun. I was compacting the ground for my ga
^H^H workshop when I felt an sharp pain in my back. I went to the
house to have my wife look at it and she said, it is a round hole and
ran to the door. She spied the neighboors kids running away with their
bb guns.

I called the sheriffs office and the deputy came out. Eventually they
contacted the mother who did the sob story and I let it go. The next
day, the very same kids were out with .22 rifles. So for a while, I
just touched of my .44 super blackhawk a few times at my 50 yard trap
when I got home and wore it on my side while working.

Fast forward a bit. This very same family got into a road rage thing,
used a cell phone to call a sister and ambushed an elderly couple at a
major intersecton near the sisters home.

Well one of the punks is facing felony time, the house next door is
likely going up on tax sale and justice finally caught up with the
family.

Sometimes it all works out.

Wes