William Wixon

Default creating a golf ball

i did the same thing when i was like 7. golfball, knife, blood. like
around 1968.
chuckle they should print warnings on them things. my mother shoulda
sued. it's an "attractive danger" to kids. (they were kinda fun though
once you got the cover off, the ones with the wound up rubber bands. our
dog used to go nuts and they'd be like self-animated across the floor as the
rubber bands would unwind)

just now i wanted to see a picture of the rhombicosadodecahedron, did a
google search, this site is fun, click "prev." and "next"

http://math.arizona.edu/~caine/polyh...ecahedron.html

b.w.