Art

Default Does anyone recognize this article?

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:04:22 GMT, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

Art wrote:

Ok, found it in the 1955 edition of the Popular Mechaics DIY
encyclopedia. The article is simply entitled "Riflescopes" and I
dont see an author mentioned.

Havent read it yet, but looks like an interesting article. I wouldn't
pay $4.00 as most of my PM and PS magazines were bought for an
average $.50 to $1.00 .

Is the copyright still effective? If not, maybe you could scan it

David,
I'm not sure. The article appeared between 1950 and 1963.
Assuming the first copyright was filed during that time, the
copyright holder had to renew his copyright in the late 70's to early
80's.

I think it falls under fair use, but not being totally sure, I didn't
want to post it to the drop box (it's also a pretty poor scan - I
couldn't get the book flat enough on the scanner).

In any case I posted it under one of my unused domains
Look for a article subject name " Riflescope article", posted
~thursaday 10/20 .

and put the scans in the dropbox.

David