Dave Plowman

Default Chasing computer wiring (Cat-5) into plaster over brick wall

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
I've not yet come across a wireless link that is as good as a cable. It
might well be for some of the time, though.

I agree. However, PERHAPS a wireless link might be better down the
garden, if only to save having to bury the cable in a trench...

I can see they have their uses, but since you'll be presumably cabling up
other things in the house at the same time I can't see the point.

--
*Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn