Default Books and Home Renovation Shows

For magazines, try:

*This Old House (best general, all-around)
*Fine Homebuilding (the most technical, good if you're doing work yourself)
*Inspired House is good for design, colors, products.

I get all three and are very happy with them.

For shows, Hometime is good normal home-owner projects, but very basic. This
Old House is good, but the projects these days are huge and materials a bit
unrealistic for folks with normal budgets. But the advice is sound. In
general, watching HGTV can also give you a lot of ideas---mostly design,
colors, etc.

"BettyM" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am trying to get ideas for exterior/interior home renovation. What
books, magazines and tv shows do you all suggest?

So far my personal favorites are Flip This House and Flip That House.