jappy

Default Roofing contractor, MAJOR screw up

Its too bad you didn't look at the shingles(if they were onsite) while
the tear off was taking place. My guess would be you could get a
little bit of money back from the contractor but I doubt he is gonna
tear off thats shingles and put other ones on. Ask for an
adjustment..or better yet ask him WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU TO REMEDY THE
PROBLEM

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:40:16 GMT, "J.B. Bobbitt"
wrote:

I just had my roof replaced. I was here for the tear-off and the sheathing
yeserday, but I was away at work today when they put the comp shingles on.

The wrong color shingles though. Definitely NOT what I ordered.

What are my realistic options in dealing with the contractor? Is there a
"industry standard" for such screw-ups?

Any thoughts or advice? Thanks a heap,

-jbb