Default Roofing contractor, MAJOR screw up

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:40:16 GMT, "J.B. Bobbitt"
wrote:

I just had my roof replaced. I was here for the tear-off and the sheathing
yeserday, but I was away at work today when they put the comp shingles on.

The wrong color shingles though. Definitely NOT what I ordered.

What are my realistic options in dealing with the contractor? Is there a
"industry standard" for such screw-ups?

Any thoughts or advice? Thanks a heap,

-jbb

You don't mention "contract', so do you have one? Sales receipt with
specific orders? I guess the "industry standard" for such screw-ups"
is denial...

Oren

excused from saving Universes."