:::Jerry::::

Default Jump leads -- a cautionary tale

"Matt" wrote in message
":::Jerry::::" wrote:

or are you going to suggest that any resistance applied to a

battery
is going to cause it to explode....

A shorted jump lead is a very small step away from a solid copper

bar
across the terminals, but it would appear your jump leads must have
safety resistors of a few Giga Ohms so they will always be
unconditionally safe.

Well considering that I have seen a solid bar (as use as a busbar)
short out a fully charged battery you are more likely to melt the
lead terminals that case an explosion. Stop your utter ,
ill-informed, clap trap!

I notice that you seem to have forgotten to tell us just what actual
experience you have with lead acid batteries...