Default timed thermostat

john wrote:

"fredbloggstwo" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for a way to have a night and day setting for the hall CH
thermostat with the (obvious) ability to set the switch over times.

Does such a device exist? If so, do you have any recommendations and is
it a
straight substitution for the usual Honeywell unit?

Thanks and regards, Mike

Try one of these - superb:

I don't know what these ones are like but the earlier smaller Horstmann
progstats were a PITA to use. Sunvic do a nice setback thermostat type
(where you set two temperatures and set times at which it goes from one
temp to theother) but if you want to set multiple different temperatures I
suggest the Honeywell CM67 which is easy to program and to adjust in use,
if you need to. RKM Heating Controls (now called something like heating
controls online) do the best price I've found for these.