Norminn

Default chain link fence question

The DaveŠ wrote:
Shaun Eli wrote:
Will that be your only dog ever?

That's the part that I keep coming back to. My dog now isn't a digger,
but I usually never get the same kind of dog twice in a row, so I can't
really say for sure what kind I'll get next time.

How much extra money are you talking about for the wire?

The fence will be about $2200, and the wire adds another $200, so it's
not like it's an outrageous amount of money.

If the neighbor on the other side of the fence has a lab or similar
breed, there will probably be digging ) I have a friend with a 10#
papillon that likes to dig (dog, not friend )