Default Brazing or welding thick copper?

Xray, you don't have anything constructive to say, so why bother
posting? Why is it material I use to make a gate? The customer likes
they way aged copper looks. And if you bothered to google for copper
gates, you would find that there are plenty of gates made out of
copper.

By the way, the total cost of copper was $400. I just finished a wooden
gate that cost the same amount in materials. Do you go and complain
about people making furniture out of walnut? Or do you believe
everything should be made out of MDF? And as to coating steel with
copper, do you have any great ideas on how to do that in a small shop?