Default $29.95 angle drill: tool review

Sadly, I am finding this to be the case with many of my tools. I am
not so sure anymore that the money I pay for "industrial quality" or
"professional grade" is worth the 5X price difference.

Especially for something like a sander. All it needs to do is go round
and round.

I just bought a grinder (same quality no doubt) for shop use that is a
4 1/2 all ball bearing tool with side handle and metal guard. It was
$19.99. At the counter, the checker asked me if I wanted the 1 year in
store replacement warranty for $5.

I am remembering how much I paid for some of my tools that died out on
the job when they were about six months old....

I would not buy one of those nasty routers they sell for finish work,
but some of the cheap sanders, grinders, hammers, etc. have their place
in the shop now.

Robert