charlie b

Default Sadness

Your cup ain't half empty, it's more than half full.

Think of all the wood dorkers out here who haven't
had a neighbor like him. Be grateful for having
encountered such a person and hopefully learned
more than just some woodworking things. I suspect
he also gave you some ideas of how to be when you're
70 , or, with luck, 80.

Every day we are given and make memories. If
you pay attention, you can make some good ones,
for yourself and others. Sounds like that old
galoot provided you with some that'll keep
popping up long after he's gone - from down
the street as well as from this little blue
ball in space.

So count your blessings instead of sheep and
I guaranttee you'll sleep a whole lot better.

charie b