raden

Default Have you been ripped off?

In message , elainescovill
writes

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on
national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear from
you!

Please write to along with your name, contact
details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue
it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've
got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from
you!

Elaine, you dozy, spamming tart

Do the letters D I Y mean nothing to you ?

I'll let you into a little secret - they mean "do it yourself"

Let's get down to the bottom line

BBC have rogue traders and you don't want to be left out with filling
half an hour of prime time TV with yet more meaningless crap

So you see a bit of off-topic spam as being a cheap way of getting a bit
of free advertising

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Elaine Scovill
Assistant Producer
Granada TV

--