John Cartmell

Default Have you been ripped off?

In article ,
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Yeah I'm being ripped of by a TV bloke that keeps posting me letters
demanding £106 a year...I think he works for the BBC.

I'm being ripped off by an Australian/American who has stolen my view of the
next Ashes series.

Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember elainescovill
saying something like:

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on
national television?

shudder

The very last thing I'd want is to see some of the butt-cleavers get
even more exposure.

Thanks all the same.
--

Dave

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , raden
wrote:

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

--
AJL
Aidan

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp...&cat=2&pid=414

Aidan

Aidan wrote:

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

That reminds me.

Drivel, you need to be aware of this or it could be a real PITA.

http://www.ukrecallnotice.co.uk/Bedr...tor260902.html

Dave Fawthrop

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:53:35 +0100, "Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)"
wrote:

| In article , raden
| wrote:
|

| go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit
|
| Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

Which we still do not know how many Ampere hours they will deliver.
My guess is less than other alkalines.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.

Matt

"Aidan" wrote:

Aidan wrote:

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

That reminds me.

Drivel, you need to be aware of this or it could be a real PITA.

http://www.ukrecallnotice.co.uk/Bedr...tor260902.html

Drivel should really be more worried about the recalls on his beloved
Prius. So out of date that Toyota are buying them back and crushing
them. True but sad.

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article .com, Aidan
wrote:

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

I know. ;-)

--
AJL
raden

In message , "Andy Luckman
(AJL Electronics)" writes
In article , raden
wrote:

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

I bow to your greater experience

--
geoff
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)