Dave

Default More than 2 1/2 gpm shower faucets?

"';'%?PF ;/l." wrote in news:1129832359.146506.314250
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I broke my butt installing a new three handled shower and tub faucet
only to find that I am disappointed in the amount of water that flows
through it. I was told by the Ferguson parts supplier that a 2 1/2
gallon per minute faucet is standard, noone make a different faucet and
there is no way of increasing the flow. Is this correct? I cannot
believe it.

My questions a

1. Is there some resonable way to modify these faucets to increase the
flow?

2. Does someone make higher flow faucets?

The faucets I put in are Proflo # pfll43a from Ferguson.

When ever I get a new shower head, the first thing I do is knock out the
flow restrictor.