PipeDown

Default More than 2 1/2 gpm shower faucets?

"';'%?PF ;/l." wrote in message
oups.com...
It's not the shower head but the faucets themselves that do not pass
enough water even when the diverter is in the down position into the
tub.

Probably isn't much you can do since the flow rate is spec'd by the
government and therefore designed into the products. Try taking out the
valve cartridge and looking for a way to modify it. Most can not be but
maybe you can see a way to enlarge the water channel in your particular
design. The restriction may be in the faucet body but I doubt it. I think
the spec is engineered into the cartridge. In some cases modifying the
aerator at the spout end can help improve flow.